The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that surround the shoulder joint, keeping the head of your upper arm bone firmly within the shallow socket of the shoulder.
In this episode we will discuss about shoulder rotator cuff injuries with Dr. Ashutosh Ajri. Dr. Ashutosh is a specialized orthopaedic surgeon of shoulder, knee and sports injuries. He is among the best Shoulder, Knee and Joint replacement surgeons in Pune who specializes in Arthroscopy surgeries, replacement surgeries and Sports Ligament Injuries.
The key points discussed in the podcast are:
- What is shoulder rotator cuff tear?
- What causes shoulder rotator cuff tear?
- How can we prevent shoulder rotator cuff tear?
- What are the symptoms of shoulder rotator cuff tear?
- How does one diagnose shoulder rotator cuff tear?
- What are the treatment approaches to shoulder rotator cuff tear?
Dr. Stories & Talks
Dr. Stories honors and celebrates our doctors who serve patients and the community. We host best doctors who share their knowledge with our audience. We also share inspirational stories of patients who fought against challenging illnesses and came out a winner.
#rotator #rotatorcuff #rotatorcuffinjury #rotatorcuffexcercises #rotatorcuffrehab #rotatorcuffrepairrehabilitationRead More